Friday 30 January 2009

Stuffed Treats.

I went to the Horniman Museum last weekend, and saw hundreds of beautiful stuffed creatures. I have never seen anything like it in my life and of course i took hundreds of pictures which i will be inspired by for future works. I just thought i would share some of the best with you now.

Is he not the most funniest little creature you have ever seen??? I sure wouldn't want that little pesky thing running over my feet in the dark!


These were breathtakingly amazing! I LOVE THEM

There was just so much more like the insides of monkeys and pigeons and every type of bird you could possibly imagine and a massive..............walrus, you could even see the stitches down its front from where they stuffed it. If your near Forest Hill soon then go and see it. Its all done in such a timeless fashion as well, i hope they never change the displays.

No comments:

Post a Comment