Sunday 21 March 2010

My Girls.

Its Sunday evening, it seems as though I do most of my posts on Sunday. I need to blog more often!

Anyway, i wanted to share a special image with you. My boyfriend introduced me to the little feathery (or not so feathery) girls about two weeks ago. Here they are.....

I love them so much. Two of my favourite things are knitwear and hens. It's an organisation called Little Hen Rescue that help to re home the working girls from battery farms. There's a group of Somerset knitters producing these lovely little jumpers for donation to the Little Hen Rescue. The jumpers will keep them nice and warm as they have lost most of there feathers! I think its brilliant and i want to adopt one. I'd call her Maudy and she would wear the jumper on the far left.

Here is a bird i have drawn with a few more feathers and a magic tail trail. I think she would look good in knitwear too.

No comments:

Post a Comment